Skip to content
October 30, 2010 / Nick

Dr Oetker Ristorante Pizza

I don’t know who Dr Oetker is but he seems to be putting his name on everything from baking powder to Greek yoghurt in the supermarket.
If Dr Oetker is real and living, I’d like to tell him this. Stick to whatever line of medicine or academia you are in because the pizza thing isn’t working out.
The ‘authentic Italian taste’ pizzas (made in Germany) are about as appetizing as, and comparable in taste to a giant Ritz cracker with processed cheese and non-distinguishable green lumps on it.

The box also has the most pathetic attempt at photoshopping in the history of food packaging.

"Yes, that fork is *definitely* in the pizza, boss. When will I be paid?"

Review: If you like the taste of the pizza, then you’ll love the taste of the box.
1/10

Advertisements

7 Comments

1. Simone / Nov 1 2010 10:03 pm

Hi this post is funny and good. Can you tell me any related articles?

2. nolol / Mar 9 2011 9:31 pm

this is a shit post. dr oetker pizzas are immense

• Nick / Mar 10 2011 9:19 am

Don’t you find them really too dry and fake tasting?
      I’d rather have a supermarket own-brand thin & crispy any day of the week and even they mostly taste rubbish.

• Linx / Mar 31 2011 1:28 pm

Have to agree!! Dr Oetker Pizza are a heck of lot better tasting than most frozen Pizza’s. Sure, it does not beat the original Italian Pizza, but if you need to feed 4 kidz in a hurry, Dr Oetker is a great alternative.

3. Tanya Jones / Apr 4 2011 2:50 pm

It’s odd, but the dryness of the base really seems to work for me. My favourite is the Speciale, maybe because it’s quite close to pepperoni on toast.

4. nw / Aug 24 2012 1:25 am

I totally disagree with the author of this posting. This brand pizza is one of the best out there. This brand has a very unique taste and it taste more like a restaurant stlye pizza than any of those other brands out there. My husband is picky and he loves it.

5. antzffc@hotmail.co.uk / Sep 6 2012 7:45 am

best pizza ever……………………so fucking clamp it ya prick,