1st Anniversary Update
Well, it’s only gone and been 1 year since I started reviewing everything.
I’ll tell you something, it’s been the laugh and a half. But also quite challenging at times. Who could have guessed there’d be so much stuff in the universe to review? I thought I’d be done by now!
I’ve had a lot to discuss over the last 12 months and, amazingly, it seems like some people have sat up and listened over that time so thanks to them.
- Facebook sort of got rid of their fan pages (in that they replaced them with the still fairly annoying ‘Like’ page feature).
- Justin Lee Collins: Good Times was axed. A Question of Sport wasn’t, however.
- Top of the Pops was brought back. But only repeats. On BBC FOUR.
- Channel 5 ignored me and made moves to bring back Big Brother. How DARE they!
- And everyone else seemed to hate Scott Pilgrim except me, which is annoying.
So I’ve shown you how to say ‘five times less’ in Portuguese, who is human (but not a dancer), what a ‘donk’ is, where not to stand at pelican crossings, why I’m a ‘Bieber-Neutral’, and when a candle is more than a candle. All in all, it has been great fun reviewing all sorts of things and I’m looking forward to doing even more on my brand new URL nicksayswhat.co.uk (update your bookmarks right this minute).
Thank you so much for reading and thank you even more for commenting, thumbs-upping, Facebooking and tweeting. You’re all too kind.